Kingdom of Arkon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiro Ikara

3 posters

Go down

Hiro Ikara Empty Hiro Ikara

Post by Starman55 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Name: Sir Hiro Ikara

Race: Wood Elf

House: None, he belongs to the Ikara Hunting Clan

Hiro Ikara Renega10

Love Interest/Crush: No personal loves other than the thrill of stealth combat

Role: Ranger

Appearance/ Clothes/ Equipment: Hiro appears to stand 6'3" and weighs 158 lbs. The elf's hair is mid length jet black, his hair is atypically colored for unknown reasons. Hiro's eyes are amber (naturally blue). He wears a black tunic and pants. His boots are leather and he wears leather gauntlets. His light weight allows his quick speed.

Hiro Ikara Elf11

And he wears light durable armor to protect himself in combat situations.

Hiro Ikara Armor10

And his weapons are a elven archer's bow with a deerskin quiver that can hold 20 arrows. He also carries a small dagger and side blade in case of close range instances.

Hiro Ikara Bow_an10

Hiro Ikara Elf_da10

Personality: Hiro is known to act upon instinct, he is a fearsome fighter because of this. He's selfless, he'll willingly through his life on the line to save an ally. It's his one fatal flaw though because he doesn't think about the consequences of his acts. (His personality will develop more as time goes on)

History: Born to a warrior and a mage in his village, Hiro was raised to become a great fighter and a skilled archer. His father died in battle and his mother went missing. He still believes she's alive and his one quest in life is to find her. He lives with his uncle and his cousins whenever he's in his home village. As a child Hiro was taught by the village elders all that he knew. Hand to hand combat, archery, medicine, and swordplay. In any sense, by the time he was 13 he was hunting with the men of the village and training with them regularly. Now 19, he lives to serve his home and the lord he serves.

Last edited by Starman55 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed better storyline)
Starman55
Starman55

Back to top Go down

Hiro Ikara Empty Re: Hiro Ikara

Post by Kirito Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:28 pm

You cannot have your own house if you are not a noble

Elves dont typically have black hair, give reasoning why.

More Personality and History please. Give him an interesting story and dont make it looked like you rushed it

For now, Unapproved Sad
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

https://arkon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman55 Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Meant for that to be a hunting guild. My bad
Starman55
Starman55

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:53 pm

Alright, my turn.

1. I don't care that he is an elf with black hair, that's just dumb. Elves can have varied colored hair.

2. If his mom's disappearance is the reason his hair color changed, then why did it change. There is no reason to this. It can't just turn black.

3. Is he a noble or a peasant. Not that big of a problem, just a nickpick.

4. Add a bit more to personality still. He is really a bland character as of right now. If you can't think of much, then say his personality will develop as time goes on.

That's all I have.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:36 pm

What he said
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman55 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:47 pm

I've made as many edits as I possibly can. Hiro would be classified a peasant because there is not an ounce of noble blood to him. I'm just gonna leave the hair as natural color. His personality will develop over time, and honestly I am trying as hard as possible to get a good character made. Hope what I added/changed up is acceptable to you guys.
Starman55
Starman55

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:53 pm

Say he dyed his hair and APPROVED Smile
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:53 pm

I approve of him. So, unless Kiri still has objections, he should be good to go.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum